Sundays twice monthly, 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Resuming July 12, 2020
Classes held via Zoom
Taught by Rabbi Thomas Louchheim & Cantor Janece Cohen
- What does it mean to be a Jew?
- What are Jewish values?
- How does Judaism differ from Christianity and Islam?
- What are the differences between Reform, Orthodox, and Conservative Judaism?
- What do Jews believe about God?
- How are American Jews connected to Israel?
- From cradle to grave, what are the ways Jews observe the life cycle?
Explore the answers to these questions and more.
$100 Member | $150 Friend
NOTE: This class is cyclical. You may join at any point during the year.
Contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 900-7027 to register.
Check back for the 2020-2021 class schedule.