Sundays twice monthly, 11:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. (NEW TIME!)
Resuming January 10, 2021
Classes held via Zoom
Taught by Rabbi Thomas Louchheim & Cantor Janece Cohen
- What does it mean to be a Jew?
- What are Jewish values?
- How does Judaism differ from Christianity and Islam?
- What are the differences between Reform, Orthodox, and Conservative Judaism?
- What do Jews believe about God?
- How are American Jews connected to Israel?
- From cradle to grave, what are the ways Jews observe the life cycle?
Explore the answers to these questions and more.
Free for Members of Or Chadash or Temple Emanu-El | $70 for Friends
NOTE: This class is cyclical. You may join at any point during the year.
Click here to register.
Contact Sarah at email@example.com or (520) 900-7027 for more information.
Spring 2021 Class Schedule
- Sunday, January 10
- Sunday, January 24
- Sunday, February 7
- Sunday, February 28
- Sunday, March 7
- Sunday, March 21
- Sunday, April 11
- Sunday, April 25