Sundays twice monthly, 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
See below for complete class schedule.
Taught by Rabbi Thomas Louchheim & Cantor Janece Cohen
- What does it mean to be a Jew?
- What are Jewish values?
- How does Judaism differ from Christianity and Islam?
- What are the differences between Reform, Orthodox, and Conservative Judaism?
- What do Jews believe about God?
- How are American Jews connected to Israel?
- From cradle to grave, what are the ways Jews observe the life cycle?
Explore the answers to these questions and more.
$100 Member | $150 Friend
NOTE: This class is cyclical. You may join at any point during the year.
Contact Sarah at email@example.com or (520) 900-7027 to register.
2019-2020 Class Dates:
- 10/6/2019 (10:00 a.m.)
- 11/24/2019 — CANCELLED
- 1/12/2020 — CANCELLED